1. All buyers must register for a bidder's number, showing a valid form of ID. The bidder's number must be shown after each purchase.
2. Items will be sold to the highest bidder. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, The AUCTIONEER will decide the dispute or resell the item. The AUCTIONEER retains the right to reject any bid he sees damaging to the sale of any item.
3. All items are sold in their "as-is" condition. Buyers should inspect items and bid according to their own expertise.
4. When the item is declared sold by the AUCTIONEER, the buyer assumes full liability for that item.
5. All items must be paid for prior to removal from the auction site. Buyers are required to pay PA sales tax on their total purchase(s) unless the items are being purchased for resale. If buying for resale, a properly executed PA Sales Tax Exemption Form shall be completed by the buyer & retained by the auction company and the bidder must provide a copy of the current sales tax license.
6. All items must be removed from the premises within 48 hours of auction finish.
7. Absentee bids are executed in a competitive manner for clients known to the Dotta Auction Company and persons with an established account. The minimum bid is $15.00 on any single item with no limit on the number of items per bidder. The Dotta Auction Company will not be responsible for errors or failure to execute the absentee bids. Persons leaving absentee bids MUST call in by noon the next day to see if they were the successful bidder.
8. How to Execute an absentee bid :
NOTE: All absentee bids must be received at least 24 hours prior to the start of the auction.
9. Payment Methods: Cash - Mastercard - Visa - Discover Cards -Certified Check - Traveler's Check - Personal Checks are accepted only with good credit history and photo ID. There is a $35.00 charge if any check is returned to us from a bank, plus check writing privileges are lost and future purchases will be on a cash or credit card basis. We reserve the right to require cash deposits of any customer that has had credit history problem.
10. 13% Buyer's Premium applied to all in-house purchases, discounted to 10% with cash or good check. 19% Buyer's Premium applied to all INVALUABLE.COM auction winners, regardless of payment method used.To see what we have included in our upcoming auctions, please click on the "Auction Calendar" tab. You can also find our auction listings on Auction Zip.